Webtax Consultancy Private Limited has put in place stringent monitors and controls to ensure the delivery of the highest standard of security as per our commitments. We understand that the biggest nightmare for any professional accounting firm or advisory company is data breach, and therefore, we follow the best practice framework to make sure that our client’s data is safe.
Privacy of Personal Information
As one of the best accounting outsourcing services in India, we are extremely sensitive toward the concerns of our customers. We provide complete confidentiality and privacy of any personal information given to us and do not share customer details with any third party without written consent. Strong control and regular internal monitoring, along with restricted access to our staff ensure the absence of data breach. Only authorised personnel are allowed to access your data on a ‘need to know’ basis. We will also sign a non-disclosure agreement with you so that your business model or the way you operate is just between us.
We may use your personal information to personalise our communications with you, or our products or services for you.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information such as name, email address, and phone number when you submit a form on our website. We may also collect usage data, such as IP address, browser type, and device type, to help us improve our website.
We use your personal information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests, and provide you with relevant information about our products and services. We may also use your information for marketing purposes, but you can opt out of marketing communications at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as website hosting or payment processing. We require these service providers to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us.
At Aone Outsourcing Solutions, we have in place advanced security technologies that maintain data integrity for our customers. For keeping your data secure, we have taken the following measures:
- All interactions (including transfer and storage of data) are secured through a 256-bit SSL encryption, which means that your data cannot be read even if you are using a public WiFi network or an insecure network to view them.
- Every employee has a unique username and password to access his or her workstation.
- Continuous monitoring of the web traffic and for any violation, we take strict disciplinary actions.
- The latest backup mechanism is in place to prevent loss of data.
- Weekly upgrade of anti-virus and firewall protection on every system, along with software that detects and fights malware, spam blockers and anti-phishing programs.
- The USB ports and other media drives are disabled.
- Restricted access to the Internet for the staff.
- Accessing personal emails are not allowed.
Being one of the best accounting outsourcing services in India, we ensure a strict recruitment process to make sure that only trustworthy, experienced and credible professionals are hired.
- At the time of recruitment, every employee signs a non-disclosure agreement and any breach of the same leads to the termination of their employment.
- Strict watch and monitoring are put in place to make certain that the rules of limited access to the Internet are maintained by each and every member of the staff.
- Before recruiting, we carry out a thorough background check of the potential candidates, along with referral check.
- Access to work areas is controlled by card access systems and each employee is given an I-card, without which they cannot enter the office premise.
- Every entry and exit from work is duly recorded.
- 24/7 security guard at the building.
- Random audits are carried out to make sure that security policies are followed.
Cookies and Tracking
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org